As a procurement leader in the wake of the pandemic, your role now encompasses much more than just cost management. There are many new variables in the mix, including risk management, employee well-being and innovation.
And your travel programme touches on every one of them.
We’ve tapped our travel supply experts and gleaned from the procurement leaders surveyed in a recent study by WBR Insights and Egencia for this supplier negotiation guide, to give you a strategic advantage in your post-pandemic travel supplier negotiations.
Download the procurement guide to learn:
- What challenges you’ll face ahead, and how to be prepared
- What the new landscape looks like in travel, and specifically in hotel and air negotiations
- Steps to take to prepare for your negotiations
- What analytics you’ll need to get the best deals
- What your travel management company should be doing for you
If you’re looking to get up to date on what’s changed in travel negotiations, make a smart plan for moving forward and be on top of the essential tools for business travel today, download the guide now.